• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Bats 'n' Tecs 'n' Brave&Bold!!! (No Aquaman!)

41 posts in this topic

Detective 397 7.0 white pages $35.  Some spine tics FC, but bends along spine BC, and small tear on bottom staple BC.
Lil schmutz @ ULBC, dint at LLBC thru to LRFC – much worse on BC.  Very nice purple cover – looks great in mylar.
tec397.jpg
tec397bc.jpg

Detective 433 6.5 OW pages $15.  This books appears much better – it was liberated from a 3-pack that had a tiny pebble in it,
so lots of little dents, plus a 1 ½” x 1” stain @ LRFC.  Looks awesome in mylar.  Nice white whites.
Let me tell you about 3-packs - rarely are they a deal. :eyeroll:
tec433.jpg
tec433bc.jpg

1 minute ago, porcupine48 said:

Threadkrapmafia representing.It's a reunion!!!!!!4.jpg.8c950f3cc6c93c477069e5f1fad40bd1.jpg

Odd that the dog just threw up and the mailman dropped off some packages.

Oops out of sequences - I will have to start over...,

Detective 429 6.5/7.0 OW pages $10.  Crease @ URFC and spine cracks.
EDIT: I took another look at this one because the scan makes the wear look really terrible - it's a bit better in hand.
Tec429b.jpg
Tec429bbc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

Detective 449 9.0 OW pages $20.  Ruffling along top edge FC, minor creasing at LRFC, otherwise, book is nice & straight & glossy.
tec449.jpg
tec449bc.jpg

Detective 469 8.5 OW pages $20.  Spine tics & NCB dints. Intro and origin of Dr. Phosporous.
tec469.jpg
tec469bc.jpg

Detective 570 9.0 white pages $10.  Nice, clean and white. 
Joker cover! Catwoman cover!  Whipping cover!!!  banana052.gif
Tec570.jpg
Tec570bc.jpg

Detective 599 9.0/9.2 white pages $3.
I had a night like this not long ago.
Tec599.jpg
Tec599bc.jpg

2 hours ago, Readcomix said:

You rang?

Hiya Jimmers :hi:

Say, do you think Liz is gonna offer any major first appearances here? Say like, maybe....Quisp??? 

Evenin Gene!

(I heard there may be a first Q-bert but I've said too much already)

Brave and the Bold 44 4.0 OW pages $25.  Bottom staple detached from cover, date stamp FC.  Beautiful gray tone cover!
No Buttman yet in the title, but the title is correct..., 
bb44.jpg
bb44bc.jpg

Brave and the Bold 57 8.0/8.5 OW pages $225.  Small nick @ Metamorpho’s arm at middle right edge, light crease @ LRFC. 
Very bright, white and clean front cover.  This issue has been hawt the past three  years!
bab57.jpg
bab57bc.jpg

Brave and the Bold 58 8.5 OW pages $55.  Wear @ lower staple, faint crease @ LRFC, minor sun shadow BC, and mini tears along top edge BC from production. 
Very bright, white and clean front cover.
bab58.jpg
bab58bc.jpg

Brave and the Bold 59 9.0 slightly OW pages $195.  Mild spinner rack bends, rub @ spine by DC Logo, ¼” tear @ center top BC. 
Nice, clean copy.  First Buttman team-up in Brave and the Bold – this "first" issue seems to have some heat.
bab59.jpg
bab59bc.jpg

Brave and the Bold 84 8.5 slightly ow pages $40.  Spinner rack bends @ upper staple area, oxidation to lower staple, dints @ URFC. 
Very nice, white and clean copy!  Sgt. Rock appears, and a Neal Adams cover!!! 
Bane Karmic foreshadowing, as Batman breaks the Rock’s back????
bab84.jpg
bab84bc.jpg

Brave and the Bold 91 8.0 white pages $15.  Spine bends, rumple @ URFC, schmutz @ URBC. 
Black Canary!
bab91.jpg
bab91bc.jpg

Brave and the Bold 93 9.0 OW pages $150.  Minor stress @ bottom staple, ¼” hard crease @ ULBC. 
Signed by Neal Adams at lower right front cover – from board member High Voltage.
bab93.jpg
bab93bc.jpg

Brave and the Bold 108 8.5 OW pages $15. 
Bought from boardie as 9.2 – maybe could press to that, however, stacking indent along FC spine.
bab108.jpg
bab108bc.jpg