• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL & FINAL CUTS! CLOSING TOMORROW! Avengers #47 1st Dane Whitman, SA Flash, GL, Capt. Marvel; Wonder Woman #134, Two-Gun Kid #61, Forever People 1&2, ASM 34, 67; Superboy #86 4th LSH, Showcase #80, Avengers #4, more!

206 posts in this topic

:news: Just finished making price cuts on most every (but not quite all) remaining books throughout this thread! :whee:

Thanks to all takers, PM'ers, lookers and Thread-Krapsters; we're keeping this one open a bit longer....I have a sinister finale in mind if I can read fast enough/find the time over the next few days :devil:

:news: I am about to add a full run of The Demon (#1-16) to the thread, at a "shipped in U.S. included" price. Keep in mind these books will fill about half a medium priority box, so if you take/have taken other raw books in this thread (that slabbed Avengers #4 won't fit the box) they can of course ride along. (If someone just takes the set, the rest of the box will fill with packing. If it goes to Canada, we will deduct the cost of U.S. Priority medium flat rate from the actual shipping cost.)

This might be the last item added to this thread; I will close it up over the weekend at the latest so I can get PM's out to all takers before the weekend is over. That is the plan at this point, anyway.

Lastly, for all those out there who say Kirby cannot draw women, here is Morgan LeFay from Demon #16:

image.jpeg

:news: SOLD via PM! The Demon complete set #1-16 -- Ideal reader set in which the #1 is the nicest book, FN/FN+, and the rest of the set is either VG or VG/FN (#'s 6 and 13 are more like solid FN's). #1 is of course the first appearance of Etrigan, the Demon; and #7 is the first appearance of Klarion the Witchboy. Take the set for $125 shipped within U.S.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

1 hour ago, Readcomix said:

Who wants one more round of books, probably tomorrow night? Silver Age Flash, Green Lantern and Captain Marvel (as in Mar-vell of the Kree), a few #1's, etc.???

I can do without them.

3 minutes ago, Batarag said:

:takeit:   I'll take       Witching Hour #1        Strange Tales #181      Ghost Rider #1      Demon Lot      Dark Shadows #1      Batman #238      Captain Atom #85

^^ Per our PM; thank you Batarag! (worship)

(Clarifying to avoid confusion -- Batarag has the silver Ghost Rider #1; Echu took the bronze Ghost Rider #1)