• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is this a good deal?

34 posts in this topic

And even if I resell the bats I can get at least double what I payed, I KNOW. Search eBAY.

I did: $11.50 - 5 days ago

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6546352340

Just because someone is selling it for $35 in their ebay store:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2282092043

does not make it worth $35 foreheadslap.gif

So unless you got that Bats 612 sketch for $5.75 and the Bats 608/609 double feature and fake signed jim lee 608 2nd print with wizard devaluing sticker planting acidic adhesive on the book for a combined $63.25...then I don't see you selling it for double what you paid anytime soon.

But do you have any of the ultra-rare Batman 608 NY Post exclusive editions for sale?

I've heard that in true minty-mint condition,this book is tough to come by. As of three months ago,not a single copy above 9.2 had been even slabbed.

I had Jim Lee over for a few beers prior to his signing my remaining Post Exclusive 608s. While playing Foosball,he twisted his wrist and was unable to use his writing hand. Trooper tat he is,he signed the remaining 163 copies with his non-drawing hand,thus creating a true collectable. An exclusive, one time only, variant signature on one of the rarest (only 800,000 printed) DC comics ever produced.

Sorry,after that last episode of sending you that "special edition' from Jamaica,I no longer mail to the UK.

Beware of the dog.

If you wish to buy in volume,say ten or more copies,I'll hand deliver via the QM2.

Sorry,after that last episode of sending you that "special edition' from Jamaica,I no longer mail to the UK.

Beware of the dog.

If you wish to buy in volume,say ten or more copies,I'll hand deliver via the QM2.

I'll take ten copies. Only if you bring me a cheeseburger aswell. Then you have a deal insane.gif

Yeh, I sold my NY version for $68 on eBay.

I always thought you had to be over 18 to have an eBay account...

Only to sell (or buy in adult area) because you need a credit card.

I don't know....

this from the eBay site

1. Membership Eligibility.

Our services are available only to, and may only be used by individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, our services are not available to children (persons under the age of 18) or to temporarily or indefinitely suspended eBay members. If you are a under the age of 18, you can use this service only in conjunction with, and under the supervision of your parents or guardians

I don't know....

this from the eBay site

1. Membership Eligibility.

Our services are available only to, and may only be used by individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, our services are not available to children (persons under the age of 18) or to temporarily or indefinitely suspended eBay members. If you are a under the age of 18, you can use this service only in conjunction with, and under the supervision of your parents or guardians

In 1999 when I first joined they didn't even require a credit card for anything.

And the adult area was wide open so ten year olds could get their lastest issue of spank magazine.

screwy.gif