• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action1kid back .

15 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, action1kid said:

Hello all. Not sure how to navigate here after being gone for a decade or more

Welcome back after such a long time!!!  (thumbsu

Where have you been after all this time or did you stop collecting for awhile and now got the collecting itch back again?  ???

Edited by lou_fine

5 hours ago, action1kid said:

Today I was watching Vincent Z’s FB page at the SD comic con, .He reignited my interest.

For those that don’t know Peter, before these were mine (courtesy of him) they were long his ...

9B057750-A62A-408C-98F6-2BC2F47AA295.jpeg

Even though your CGC handle name indicated one prize possession, I remember your name for another legendary acquisition!

Do you still have "Rudy"?

Welcome back!

9 hours ago, action1kid said:

I Left the hobby and invested in other venues . 

9 hours ago, action1kid said:

I cannot believe how prices have exploded since I left! I thought they were nuts when I left. 

Well, I hope you was wise and astute enough to have left some books behind as part of your investment portfolio before you left the hobby.  :wishluck:

Now, that is definitely something that most investors should do as it's always good to have a more diversified investment portfolio.  (thumbsu

Edited by lou_fine