• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mad Magazine's

8 posts in this topic

I have just uncovered my collection of Mad Mags. All of these have the fold-in's intact. The all have white pages and appear to me to be in mid to high grade. If you'd like to take a look at a sample I have attached scans of the front and back covers of an issue. I grabbed this copy off of the top of the stack. It represents the average copy that I have. What grade would you give this one and are Mad Mags something that are worth sending to CGC?

As always thanks for you time and expert feedback.

mad130f.jpg

mad130b.jpg .

Nice Mad, BH, but in my OO run from ish 100 - 175, I don't think there are more than two or three of them that don't have the back cover folded. How did you resist making the urge to solve the puzzles?

Nice Mad, BH, but in my OO run from ish 100 - 175, I don't think there are more than two or three of them that don't have the back cover folded. How did you resist making the urge to solve the puzzles?

I didn't, I bought the run in 1991 for 25 cents each out of a bargin bin at the local comic book store. devil.gif

I still have all of my original Mad's but they have the fold-ins folded in.