• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best way to protect TMNT #1
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I just picked up a 2nd print of TMNT #1. It's in pretty bad shape with a whole in the cover but it was really cheap and TMNT got me into comics in the 80s. I'm not sure if i want to get it slabbed since it's in such rough shape. To my surprise the book is taller than any of the Mylite bags I have at home. So I was wondering if any of you had a better suggestion on how to protect my book. What I usually do with my more expensive books is I put them in Mylites and put that into a top loader. I then put all those in a mini metal filing cabinet. Would love to hear your suggestions. Thanks!!!

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 1:43 PM, mschmidt said:

They make magazine-size mylar bags - the 900M2 Mylites2 from E Gerber fits the early TMNT books perfectly.

This is a really good option.

The only one better would be to just send the book to me.  I'll protect it.  (thumbsu