• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3 posts in this topic

Just re-signed up. Let my subscription pass. I increased to a higher tier. It states that I will get a discount of $150.00 but when I go to check out I see nothing about it.

Does anyone know how this works? 

I don't want to pay for something if I have a credit for it. 

I think this was talked about earlier and I believe its when you get invoiced from CGC after your submission there will be the 150 credit applied to your invoice and if it doesn't show you can always call them when your invoiced and charged.

Krishosein is correct.  For me, the credit was applied during the payment submission.  I built the online form and it showed my total costs including shipping, and then when my credit card was charged, it was $150 less than what the original invoice showed. 

I didn't have to call and check on this, but I have read that some folks have not had their credit applied on the first shipment after paying the subscription fees.  Best rule of thumb is if you are ever in doubt, just give CGC a call.  On the few times I've contacted them, service has been top notch!

DJ