• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fresh From CGC Slabs! Marvel and DC
1 1

81 posts in this topic

So folks I just got a batch of books back from CGC. 14 books in total and I wanted to offer them here before I went to eBay or other venues.

Rules :rulez:

No Hall of Shame members and Probation participants. Please help me if I miss someone.

Shipping: $13.50 for 1-2 books. Over that we will need to determine that but I assure you gouging will not happen.

:takeit: in the thread overrides negotiations in PMs.

Note: My scanner makes my back covers seem darker and dingier than they actually appear. If you are interested in a book and want another pic for the back just ask.

Feel free to PM with questions and offers. I plan on offering these books at what I feel are very fair but I will listen to offers (especially for multiple books)

So....here we go!

13 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

"Fresh From CGC Slabs!"

:foryou: sorry for your loss.

Its a good thing you are back, it was getting so slow there was talk of laying off Mods....

1 minute ago, crassus said:

Its a good thing you are back, it was getting so slow there was talk of laying off Mods....

I had a witty comment, but I thought better of it....., lol

:news: SOLD :banana: lucjan

Mister Miracle 6 CGC 9.2 

This book is gaining in steam for some reason 

$275

Last 9.0 sale was $285 and last 9.4 sale was $400

Buy it and flip it and make you a little money...doesn't matter to me :acclaim: 

MisterMiracle6CGC92819.jpg

MisterMiracle6CGC92819back.jpg

Edited by arexcrooke