• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s SHE-HULK show (TBD)
5 5

1,228 posts in this topic

On 9/24/2022 at 8:22 AM, TupennyConan said:

Everyone is now:

A hulk.

A spider-man.

A thor.

A super soldier.

An iron man. 

A black widow.

Thank goodness there's only 1 Kate Bishop. <3 

We are in trouble when they are only using derivative characters.😥

On 9/24/2022 at 10:05 AM, Bosco685 said:

A suicide guy that when he gets bored with his love interests, he escapes by killing himself and then coming back to life so as to start fresh.

:facepalm:

I tried really hard with this one but the show is corrupt. 

On 9/24/2022 at 8:05 AM, Bosco685 said:

A suicide guy that when he gets bored with his love interests, he escapes by killing himself and then coming back to life so as to start fresh.

:facepalm:

Further to this is that it is ok to have that character be a man but no way would you ever see it as a woman. 

On 9/24/2022 at 2:22 PM, Artboy99 said:

Further to this is that it is ok to have that character be a man but no way would you ever see it as a woman. 

Mr Immortal is from the comics, where he is in a loving long term relationship with a part dinosaur partner, and has apparently been shown as kind and loving.

So he was changed for reasons.

Edited by drotto

On 9/24/2022 at 8:15 PM, Hawkman said:

This has been much better than I thought it would be through four episodes.

It's light humor that I watch on Friday nights to unwind.  I guess I don't have high expectations or over-analyze things.

Of course I also just found out there was a 70s Spider-woman cartoon and I've been watching that on Disney+ on Friday nights as well.  Humor and low expectations.  That's the formula for Friday nights.

:cheers:

On 9/23/2022 at 7:03 AM, drotto said:

I know she is grating at times,  but when she is brining up the same or similar points that the haters bring up, warning lights should be flashing everywhere. Randolph's points not mine.....

At times? :roflmao:  I used to watch her a long time back but realized, especially after her DEADPOOL assessment, that life would be better unsubscribed. And she is certainly not immune to "internet opinion repetition". It's not like she walks on pixels.

Edited by PovertyRow
how does one misspell "long"?

On 9/24/2022 at 11:22 AM, Artboy99 said:

There are loads of women characters just as twisted. A quick example is Mazikeen on Lucifer. 

On 9/25/2022 at 12:34 PM, PovertyRow said:

There are loads of women characters just as twisted. A quick example is Mazikeen on Lucifer. 

what I mean is a woman character committing suicide because of something men are doing to her.

On 9/25/2022 at 12:28 PM, Artboy99 said:

what I mean is a woman character committing suicide because of something men are doing to her.

Well he is not committing suicide because of something his wives are "doing" to him. What are they doing to him? He is committing suicide because he is getting bored or his wife wears PJs he doesn't like and he doesn't want to have "the discussion".

On 9/25/2022 at 4:02 PM, PovertyRow said:

Well he is not committing suicide because of something his wives are "doing" to him. What are they doing to him? He is committing suicide because he is getting bored or his wife wears PJs he doesn't like and he doesn't want to have "the discussion".

It also is a stretch to call what he is doing suicide if he knows he will be fine and it isn't inconveniencing him at all. He literally a walking, talking version of the "Men will literally do X, rather than go to therapy" meme (which is quite simply true for the vast majority of men and I think the show is doing a great job with this sort of stuff)

Edited by Sauce Dog