• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Could this be Chuck's Next Pedigree?

12 posts in this topic

From the MH Newsletter. Could this be the Water Stained Collection? 27_laughing.gif

"Thankfully, that bug has now been resolved, and we're back on track with posting new arrivals. That new arrivals posting capability is particularly important right now, as we're adding into our online inventories each day very large numbers of rare back issue comics and magazines that were purchased in the multitudinous deals in which I've been engaged over the past two months. You can now add to that number two more great deals, as I purchased a couple of wonderful groupings of comics during my trip to California earlier this week. The first collection was one that I mentioned in Monday's newsletter, in which a comics store in San Diego closed up shop in 1997, and all the inventory from the store was put into storage ever since. The bad news to this transaction is that there was a flood in the storage complex several years ago, and all the comics sitting on the floor were ruined. Sadly, that included some very nice Silver Age and Bronze Age books. The good news is that about 80% of the comics in the higher rows were just fine, so we managed to salvage enough great books to fill 75% of a 53' semi-trailer. Those comics have already arrived here in Denver, and Bill Daniel is very busily this afternoon entering full boxes of remarkably scarce older magazines (including the largest grouping of 1970's Marvel British Weeklies we've ever purchased...) into our online system. Keep a sharp eye on our New-In-Stock and $50+ New-In-Stock listings over the next several days, as I think you'll be amazed by the scarcity of some of the great items I rescued from that jam-packed warehouse."

I liked how Chuck opened by apologizing for being late with the email, saying that many of us had probably noticed! Oh to live in Chuck's head!!

I'm pretty sure it's filled with chipped pottery.

I mean, as IF anyone was sitting there wondering what went wrong! Wheres Chuck's latest hard sell newsletter?????? Its late!

confused.gif893whatthe.gifpopcorn.gif

yeahok.gif

I mean, as IF anyone was sitting there wondering what went wrong! Wheres Chuck's latest hard sell newsletter?????? Its late!

confused.gif893whatthe.gifpopcorn.gif

yeahok.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif893naughty-thumb.gifsumo.gif

mad.gif