• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First Thread as New Shop Owner CLOSED
2 2

34 posts in this topic

On 8/27/2019 at 1:40 PM, Deadlift Collectibles said:

Hello, all. Apologies for the last few threads a couple of months back being a little disorganized. We had a massive life-shift and some comics got mixed up, but everything has been squared and we are now settled in our new, actual brick and mortar store in Edmond, Oklahoma. We've been moving 30,000+ comics to the new location and what was once only a part-time gig is now a full-time one. Now that we're settled and can get back to shipping promptly, I've decided to do our first official thread with better books (I've been selling lower grade books primarily the past few months.) I have some big collections coming in the next few months, so I thought that I'd drop a few things on here beforehand.

Rules:

•  First :takeit:  gets it over PM.
  •  Shipping for inside the U.S. is included in price. Contact me if you're out of the U.S. and we'll come to a cost (international minus what I'd pay for U.S.)
  •  No returns on graded books.
  •  Shipping is Priority for graded and 1st class for raw. Handling time is 2-3 days. Signature required on books over $1000.
  •  PayPal is preferred. If you've bought using a different method, PM me.

First before I get the first books up, a few photos of my modest little shop:

IMG_8517.jpg

IMG_8513.jpg

IMG_8508.jpg

IMG_8505.jpg

IMG_8503.jpg

Finally a shop owner who believes in the value of slabbed comics(thumbsu

28 minutes ago, Deadlift Collectibles said:

It's a 5.0 with maybe a 5.5. Nice eye catching that in the photo.

It's a book that sticks out!