• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] VAMPIRE TALES FULL RUN! 1-11 + ANNUAL

2 posts in this topic

I'm selling my full run of Vampire Tales 1-11 + Annual. These books were published by Marvel's Curtis imprint from 1973-1975 so this is great Bronze Age B&W goodness!

The following is a full list of books and my assigned grades:

1 8.5

2 8.5 (1st Satanna)

3 8.0

4 8.5

5 9.2

6 7.5

7 6.0

8 7.0 (1st Blade Solo Story)

9 6.5

10 6.5

11 5.0

Annual 8.0

I am asking $365 + $6 for Media Mail shipping.

I am not interested in breaking up this lot or taking any lower offers as these books are in a high demand right now.

My preferred payment method is PayPal but I am also willing to accept check or MO. Shipping will happen within 2 days of receiving payment. Shipping will be delayed for a few days if paying by personal check to allow check payment to clear.

Please examine scans carefully and PM me with any questions prior to purchase. I will be glad to send you additional pictures or address any concerns prior to purchase. I DON'T ACCEPT RETURNS.

Vampire Tales 1 A.jpg

Vampire Tales 1 B.jpg

Vampire Tales 2 A.jpg

Vampire Tales 2 B.jpg

Vampire Tales 3 A.jpg

Vampire Tales 3 B.jpg

Vampire Tales 5 A.jpg

Vampire Tales 5 B.jpg

Vampire Tales 6 A.jpg

Vampire Tales 6 B.jpg

Vampire Tales 7 A.jpg

Vampire Tales 7 B.jpg

Vampire Tales 8A.jpg

Vampire Tales 8B.jpg

Vampire Tales 9 A.jpg

Vampire Tales 9 B.jpg

Vampire Tales 11 A.jpg

Vampire Tales 11 B.jpg

Vampire Tales Annual A.jpg

Vampire Tales Annual B.jpg

DSC01046.JPG

DSC01047.JPG

DSC01048.JPG

DSC01049.JPG

DSC01050.JPG

DSC01051.JPG

Edited by apocalypse76

Sorry guys I am posting from a remote location and the JPG files for # 4 & # 10 failed to upload so I will rescan those this afternoon sometime once I return home.

I just added the two books that were missing to complete the set. Evidently the file sizes of those two were too large to be uploaded so I took pictures with a digital camera and uploaded them so they are not of the same close up quality as the scans but I think they show them well enough. If anyone wants to see any more pictures of these let me know and I will accommodate any requests. 

Thanks for looking!

Edited by apocalypse76