• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Pile O' Raw Low Grade Keys

5 posts in this topic

My last sales thread was fun and quite a few books found new homes. I hope to have some time tonight (probably 9-10 eastern start time) and will be listing a handful of low grade raw keys (8 silver, 1 gold). I will send invoices (PMs) at the conclusion. I'm headed out of town on Friday so I won't leave this up for long, and if you don't want to wait for me to ship the book until I get back, pay promptly.

The rules are as follows:

1.) First :takeit: wins, period.

2.) Paypal only for this thread.

3.) Shipping is $5. US only. 

4.) I will accept returns for any reason. If the reason is anything outside of book arriving other than advertised (missed resto, damaged during shipping, etc...), costs associated with the return are on the buyer. If the reason IS because the book arrived other than advertised, I pay. The window for a return is one week from day received. If you have any doubts, ask. I'm happy to provide clarification and additional pics.

5.) Nobody on naughty lists. I reserve the right to not do business with anyone, for any reason.

6.) I have a kudos thread in my profile with nothing but positives. I can also provide my eBay handle via PM if desired (100% feedback).

Next post will be preview/recap.

Edited by Callaway29

I intend to list:

Fantastic Four Annual 6: 3.0/3.5

Silver Surfer 3 x2: 3.0/3.5

Avengers 43 x2: 3.0/3.5 & 4.5

Sub-Mariner 1: 1.5 cover detached, light writing on cover, rusty staples

Tales of Suspense 94: 3.0/3.5

Avengers 48: 1.5

Human Torch 37: 1.5 detached cover

I’d prefer to sell these as a lot so if you have interest in that contact me, there of course would be a discount. Otherwise, see you tonight!

Edited by Callaway29

There are on-going negotiations for the lot via PMs. Going to offer up my best discounted lot price to the masses. PM me with questions. I added conservative grades to the list of books in previous post. This price is good until the first book sells, then it’s void.

$450 + $15 shipping for lot.

Please save me from having to sell these individually. lol

10A7F66A-FCAA-4B95-B7FE-2FABF7A1D895.thumb.jpeg.f9c9fdf09a2270ca75f9af4afed57fed.jpeg