• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Next Men #21 steal?

2 posts in this topic

So, I've been in Auburn, Alabama for about a week and a half. This weekend I went to check out the mall and found a collectibles store. The guy had quite a few comic books, but I'd say 99% of them were early 90's DC's, X-Men, and Valiants that wouldn't be worth it (I probably already have them anyway 27_laughing.gif ). I did however, notice he had a collection of Next Men books, and amazingly, there was a copy of #21.

Please check it out. The back cover is excellent. There are NO spine stress lines at all. Just the normal crease straight down the spine from being opened. The corners are sharp. The only major problem is the business on the front cover near the lower staple (on the bricks). Just looks like it has been scuffed and that little portion has been scrapped.

However, I still felt it was a steal for only $4!

Sorry the scan is so small. I didn't realize I had made it so small until I previewed this post. But really, the only flaw is the scuffed portion near the staple.

nm21.jpg