• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yet another Doctor Doom rumor

9 posts in this topic

That would’ve been a great casting choice - I happen to think now that he’s a bit older that Clive Owen would be able to pull it off ... on another note - wasn’t too happy with initial casting of Josh Brolin as Cable as I wanted Avatar’s Stephen Lang ... but in hindsight it’s not 2009 anymore and Lang is  a bit older - I think Brolin did a great job in the end ...Selection for MCU actors has been pretty solid overall 

34 minutes ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

That would’ve been a great casting choice - I happen to think now that he’s a bit older that Clive Owen would be able to pull it off ... on another note - wasn’t too happy with initial casting of Josh Brolin as Cable as I wanted Avatar’s Stephen Lang ... but in hindsight it’s not 2009 anymore and Lang is  a bit older - I think Brolin did a great job in the end ...Selection for MCU actors has been pretty solid overall 

The Clive Owen suggestion made me immediately think Gabriel Byrne, but he's probably too old for the role at this point.  No Rickman, no Byrne :(