• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mike High Comics - Denver
1 1

9 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Chicago Boy said:

Worth a visit ? 

Yes but remember that all their books are priced towards there code word sales. I've found some good accurately graded books there but only bought when they were on sale for 60% off. Their cabinets are fun to browse just to see the tons of STUFF they have.

Edited by Badger

On 9/6/2019 at 1:39 PM, Robot Man said:

I went there once when I was in town. I didn’t buy anything but the sheer magnitude and size of this store is incredible. Gotta be the biggest comic book store in the world. That alone is worth a visit!

I guess I must have gone to the wrong location as when I went to Denver several years ago, the one which I ended up going to was pretty much a large size comic store, but nothing really that enormous as what I was expecting.  (shrug)

I guess I should have done some Googling in advance of getting to Denver, but probably didn't know how to do it back in those days.  :facepalm: