• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Somebody please turn the hose on Sterling!!!!!

21 posts in this topic

This must be some kind of record for the grading thread.....I remember Old Guy trying to pull one where he created a list like this.....but I hope Sterling is still breathing!.....Talk about HyperGrading!!!

sterlinggrades.jpg

Don't underestimate me. I did 100 posts one night in a flame war. You talkin' to me? 27_laughing.gif I've done 50+ in the last hour or so.

I see you're catching up. Out of books to grade. sleeping.gif

Say, Johnny G---what is this website Red Hook mentioned?

Don't underestimate me. I did 100 posts one night in a flame war. You talkin' to me? 27_laughing.gif I've done 50+ in the last hour or so.

I see you're catching up. Out of books to grade. sleeping.gif

Say, Johnny G---what is this website Red Hook mentioned?

Not sure if he was mentioning my future endeavor.... "www.thecomicguys.com"

It is a work in progress, I was searching for books one night and tried that domain name and to my surprise it was available. So like a nice ASM I snatched it up in hopes to make something of it.

I am just getting back into the comic scene and hope to make it an outlet for everyone to enjoy... any ideas??? It doesn't need to be a site where I, and I alone sell/showcase and discuss comics. I would gladly do something where everyone can benefit from it. Who knows, maybe the Canadian Comic version of EBay... call it EHBay!!!

lol

Suggestions and help wanted...

Thanks again!

John

lol Trying to get to 6500 tonight so I can be a NEWBIE like everyone else acclaim.gif

Well, it looks like you did it. Man, I HATE guys that just are obsessed with their post total! Ridiculous and infantile! 893naughty-thumb.gif

And BTW.....don't forget to join us this week as Red Hook celebrates the approach of his

10,000th POST!

acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

yeahok.gif

I'll be at 10,000 posts in no time stooges.gif

Nobody asked you foker.GO clean some mice cages poke2.gif

893whatthe.gif

Cleaned them out yesterday insane.gif

And BTW.....don't forget to join us this week as Red Hook celebrates the approach of his

10,000th POST!

yeahok.gif

Content is important. If 50% or more of your posts are quotes of emoticons........well, avoid Greggyitis!

10,000th POST!

yeahok.gif

Content is important. If 50% or more of your posts are quotes of emoticons........well, avoid Greggyitis!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

10,000th POST!

yeahok.gif

893whatthe.gif

Wow Red, he even looked and commented at the Avengers 4. Every time I see that thread hi-lighted I think someone has made a purty picture so I'm compelled to go look.

lol Trying to get to 6500 tonight so I can be a NEWBIE like everyone else acclaim.gif

Well, it looks like you did it. Man, I HATE guys that just are obsessed with their post total! Ridiculous and infantile! 893naughty-thumb.gif

Well Red, at least I didn't go post a "Sterling is a newbie thread" or something like that. Give me some points! Hey, it's my last title change until Arch calls me "Horror Freak" or something like that. insane.gif