• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Last Call! Cheap Pulps - It's Closing Time at Club Tropicana

98 posts in this topic

Our story thus far: I get a call from the local antiques shop, which knows I collect comics. We've got a dealer who has a bunch of comics, but he's a blue porcelain and primitives guy they said, as if I already know that's a thing. So I go see him but he doesn't got a buncha comics, he's got a case of pulps and maybe two dozen comics, but one of them is Mr Mystery 12. And he's only giving a take it all price. So I took it all. Now, I don't collect pulps, but I could see how easy it is to get bit, so I want them out of here. So everything is going to be either $5 or $10. But first....

:rulez:

First :takeit: wins; tie/indeterminate goes to thread.

Payment: Check or money order.

Shipping: Actual USPS priority (due to weight, that is likely to most often be cheapest.) Now, these things have ads in most cases, but if you take solely ones that do not (Galaxy novels, for instance) I will do media mail for those if you like. But my postmaster is a stickler on this. Don't blame me, blame the Rosicrucians. They are all over these things.

Dont be listy (tsk) including the little one in my head.

Returns: I really don't want these things back, but I will offer my usual -- provide notice within three days of reciept and get them back on your own dime. 

That said, I am not a pulp collector so I am applying comic book grading logic. Also, I am checking for completeness, but when everything is over 100 pages I could miss something. If I do miss something egregious, pm me and we will work it out.

Ok, let's have cheap fun....about 75 books coming, not all tonight.

Edited by Readcomix