• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Love and Rockets #1 Fifth Printing

3 posts in this topic

Here is a cover that I would love some opinions on. Both covers are Love and Rockets #1 Fifth printings, but the one on the left is missing the yellow color (except for the very right margin). The question is... is this sun/color fade or a yellow printing defect?

The browns are purple, the greens are blue and the reds are pink and yet, the blues stay vibrant. This is as you would expect without yellow ink.

Thoughts?

L&R 1 5th and.jpg

11 hours ago, Ron C. said:

Here is a cover that I would love some opinions on. Both covers are Love and Rockets #1 Fifth printings, but the one on the left is missing the yellow color (except for the very right margin). The question is... is this sun/color fade or a yellow printing defect?

The browns are purple, the greens are blue and the reds are pink and yet, the blues stay vibrant. This is as you would expect without yellow ink.

Thoughts?

I'm no expert - but I'd say yes.

I am a noob expert lol . but I would think the yellow cover is maybe the proper cover and that the one of the left is missing the yellow (printing defect) as the gloves are silver but yellow in the right one same with all the accessories and flesh tone colours see more colourful on the yellow one. the tooth necklace is also white in both covers but the accessories on left is white as well. so that leads me to believe the left is the printing defect.