• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WILL PAY $250K for Original Art Cover to ASM # 39

38 posts in this topic

He is just blowing smoke out his , foreheadslap.gif

Maybe the owner doesnt need your 250k and rather keep the art, ever think of that Mr Moneypants sleeping.gif

Please private message me for possible deal.

Will pay $20K for any information that leads to my acquistion of this piece.

Thank You

KRAZYKAT

It is in America thumbsup2.gif

Can I have my money now.

Only if THAT iformation leads to my acquisition. You just cant go blabbing info. and EXPECT that the info. will lead to an acquistion.

OK,...Im up'ing the offer to 300K and a finders fee of 25K !!!!

This offer will lapse in 30 days.

KK

Please private message me for possible deal.

Will pay $20K for any information that leads to my acquistion of this piece.

Thank You

KRAZYKAT

It is in America thumbsup2.gif

Can I have my money now.

Only if THAT iformation leads to my acquisition. You just cant go blabbing info. and EXPECT that the info. will lead to an acquistion.

OK,...Im up'ing the offer to 300K and a finders fee of 25K !!!!

This offer will lapse in 30 days.

That's upping , philosophy scholar.

Surely a man with your wherewithal, connections and above all mountains of cash would actually have a friggin' clue where to look??

'Cause this ain't the place, matey.

I understand through my sources that the original cover art for this issue is presently located at:

c/o R. J. Atimor

7 Portland Place

3rd Floor

London

W1B 1PP, England

If this information is correct, please send your finders' fee to the following address via wire:

divadrabnud's Anstalt

FL-9480 Vaduz, Meierhofstrasse 12

Liechtenstein

Telefon: ++413 237 06 03

Telefax: ++413 237 06 63

I understand through my sources that the original cover art for this issue is presently located at:

c/o R. J. Atimor

7 Portland Place

3rd Floor

London

W1B 1PP, England

If this information is correct, please send your finders' fee to the following address via wire:

divadrabnud's Anstalt

FL-9480 Vaduz, Meierhofstrasse 12

Liechtenstein

Telefon: ++413 237 06 03

Telefax: ++413 237 06 63

I need a contact numer so that I can communicate. Can you put me in touch with R.J. Atimor.

If I end up acquiring the piece,..you get the $$$

Wasn't this sold on Heritage awhile back? Or was that ASM 40?

The #39 is Peter Parker hanging from the glider as he is dragged by the Green Goblin. I have made a stab at the #40 but the owner has told me in no certain terms that he wont part with the piece for less than a million (God Bless him). I like the #39 better so I am hopeful it will one day surface.

What did it go for?

I heard it went for a little under $100K. But that was almost a year ago and I have heard he has had 'double offers' that he has turned down.

Just $100K? How could you have been pipped by a mere $100K? If you had gone big in the first place, as you're always urging everyone else to do, then YOU would be the proud owner of the #40 cover, wouldn't you?

What did it go for?

I heard it went for a little under $100K. But that was almost a year ago and I have heard he has had 'double offers' that he has turned down.

Just $100K? How could you have been pipped by a mere $100K? If you had gone big in the first place, as you're always urging everyone else to do, then YOU would be the proud owner of the #40 cover, wouldn't you?

Maybe in your universe everything is black and white. But here, on a little place I like to call EARTH things are messy. I didnt know where the piece was until it surfaced vis-a-vis http://scoop.diamondgalleries.com/scoop_article.asp?ai=6369&si=121

So why dont you chill out DUMBO !!!

WILL PAY $250K for Original Art Cover to ASM # 39

I'll pay $251K

You might have to wait awhile for the time payments though... blush.gif