• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Moon Knight 29 & 30

12 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, comicginger1789 said:

29 looks awesome...slight wear mark at top edge keeps it from grading 9.8. I will say 9.4-9.6

30 has more wear. Light corner blunting, couple spine ticks. I will say 8.5-9.0

Take a closer look at the 30. There’s a color-breaking crease that runs vertically through Moon Knight’s cape and left arm.  

4 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

Take a closer look at the 30. There’s a color-breaking crease that runs vertically through Moon Knight’s cape and left arm.  

I just did! There is! I will blame it on screen glare lol.

With that, I will say 7.5-8.0

Edited by comicginger1789

40 minutes ago, comicginger1789 said:

29 looks awesome...slight wear mark at top edge keeps it from grading 9.8. I will say 9.4-9.6

30 has more wear. Light corner blunting, couple spine ticks. I will say 8.5-9.0

I think 29 has enough spine tics to drop it to 9.0/9.2 at the highest. Same with 30 taking into account what looks like a nasty crease THE_BEYONDER pointed out. 

23 minutes ago, Conacon said:

I think 29 has enough spine tics to drop it to 9.0/9.2 at the highest. Same with 30 taking into account what looks like a nasty crease THE_BEYONDER pointed out. 

I didn’t even notice the crease before scanning the book.  My protocol is to grade the book, scan it....then grade it again before putting it back in its sleeve.

Had them at 9.0 & 8.0 pre-scan.

Dropped them to 8.5 & 6.0 after looking them over again.

Edited by THE_BEYONDER