• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Grade Is In!!!!! PGM Sentai #2

10 posts in this topic

The grade is in! Considering it's the 2nd highest graded copy in the registry (along with 2 others the same grade and only one at 9.6) i'll take it! 

I guess the real question is what is it worth? Anyone have a clue? (I know i know, only as much as someone will pay for it) If anyone really knows a close value on the book let me know. 

10 hours ago, McCaw1980 said:

I guess the real question is what is it worth? Anyone have a clue? (I know i know, only as much as someone will pay for it) If anyone really knows a close value on the book let me know. 

$50? (shrug)

I think it's selling in the thousands right now, i'm going to send it back and get it pressed and see if i can't improve the grade. The 9.6 sold for under $6,500 and the 7.0 sold for $675. Crazy what comics are doing after I took a year off from collecting. Only 19 graded on the census. 

Edited by McCaw1980