• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please grade this Fight Against Crime #12!

10 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, kav said:

like you need our help :taptaptap:

A parable on wisdom:

A man went to his rabbi in great distress. He asked the rabbi, Rabbi, I have questions but no answers. Why am I not as wise as you? The rabbi replied, Buy a goat. Wait six months. You shall have your answers.

The man bought a goat. He took care of it day after day, month after long month.

Finally six months had passed. The man asked the goat, Goat, what is the grade of my comic book?

The goat replied, F ck if I know dude, I’m just a goat.

5 hours ago, Point Five said:

A parable on wisdom:

A man went to his rabbi in great distress. He asked the rabbi, Rabbi, I have questions but no answers. Why am I not as wise as you? The rabbi replied, Buy a goat. Wait six months. You shall have your answers.

The man bought a goat. He took care of it day after day, month after long month.

Finally six months had passed. The man asked the goat, Goat, what is the grade of my comic book?

The goat replied, F ck if I know dude, I’m just a goat.

Jesus was walking thru a town with his disciple Thomas and people were hurling epithets at him.  Jesus blessed them as he walked.  Thomas said "Jesus why did you not tell them a holes off???"  Jesus said "I can only give what I have in my pockets".