• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 30 % off While I’m at NYCC sale...
2 2

29 posts in this topic

Hello! 

So I was not planning on going to NYCC but a friend of mine has an extra ticket so it looks like I will be going.. since it was not planned i want to try to generate some walking around cash for the show.  Books will be priced fairly but I am motivated so please feel free to PM me offers and we can talk. Payment is expected within 48 hours please.

Any questions let me know, 

There is a kudos thread out there for me... if you want a reference or two I can send you some boardies that I that will vouch for me. 

Thanks!

Rules:

First :takeit: in thread trumps any PMs. I refuse to sell to HOS Probates or naughty people in general. 

Shipping  $15 for up to three slabs and $8 for up to 5 raw books Priority US only at this time.

Payment: PayPal preferred. Expected within 2 days

Returns: No returns on graded comics unless there is damage during shipping. Raw within 7 days but just ask more questions please!

Edited by Unstoppablejayd

X-men 5 vg/F - very nice presenting book and I actually bought this thinking it would be an upgrade on the 5.0 I have but it has some small tears at the staples that I think holds it in 5ss so it is offered here for $SOLD 2nd appearance of Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch 

B735BEDA-99CA-4026-A706-41A920AE6DDE.jpeg

7A47F0B1-6970-4816-83A0-6AFC4451CBA7.jpeg

6ECE9DC3-CEE9-4047-91A4-22D46D9C27F5.jpeg

Edited by Unstoppablejayd