• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please Grade my ASM #121

15 posts in this topic

A nice modern...

The top right front corner above the CCA mark has what appears to be a printers crease, 2 small stresses on the front spine, tight corners, white pages, vibrant colors! Back cover has a stress along spine, top left has a little wear...

I'd give it an 8.0-8.5

what do the pros say?

Thanks!

hail.gif

ASM121Front.jpg

ASM121Back.jpg

I think an 8.0 is too tough. Because the most significant damage is on the back cover and not the front, it is not as significant as you might think. Plus the damage is quite minor. I'd give this book a 9.0 (with a chance at 9.2).

On the back cover, the left column with pictures, the second one from the bottom with the caption "Magic Set"

It looks like there's some color scraping there. Is that it or does it look like a printing error?

It makes me ill (and very, very jealous laugh.gif) when I see original art like that and it's not mine.
Dont worry, its not his either.
insane.gif I knew it wasn't his even before i saw the ASM original art thread

It makes me ill (and very, very jealous laugh.gif) when I see original art like that and it's not mine.
insane.gif I knew it wasn't his even before i saw the ASM original art thread
flowerred.gifhi.gif
hi.gifflowerred.gif

Yeah, but someone owns it and it still isn't me. frown.gif Oh well, can't own everything right?