• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOLY [embarrasing lack of self control]..ADVENTURE COMICS 72 CGC 9.8 ALREADY @ $37500

105 posts in this topic

I fail to see how "#2" is a ponzi. You're only talking about the nature of reselling a good, which is basically how anyone in retail in this country makes their living. You buy something cheap, you sell it for more.

Did I strike a nerve? If so, I apologize, but the scenario I illustrated is NOT even close to how standard retail works.

No nerve struck with me, I'm just a hobbyist. If I sell a book and don't lose money, I'm pleasantly surprised. 27_laughing.gif

JC, I was referring to this statement you wrote above, not your other posts.

Unless you want me repeating every single comment I made in this thread in every single reply I make, just remember they all count towards the overall discussion. grin.gif

JC, I was referring to this statement you wrote above, not your other posts.

Unless you want me repeating every single comment I made in this thread in every single reply I make, just remember they all count towards the overall discussion. grin.gif

Now that I know. foreheadslap.gif

27_laughing.gif