• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Hulk 181 of a Holy Grail lot bought in Ebay

9 posts in this topic

I had recently buy a huge lot of 1st appearance and key issues of mostly marvel character of silver age, bronze age and modern age. I will certificate 30 of 41 to CGC and I will like to hear your opinion before I make the delivery to CGC. I will post the bronze age and modern age first. This is the front cover of Hulk 181 I have other photo but it doesn't let me put the other photo because of the size. I think I will put it in the comments. Thanks for your consideration and also I'm a newbie

20191013_142031.jpg

Edited by J0WY
Error in the tile and the description

45 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Looks to be in 8.0 range.

Thanks for the input. That tear at the bottom center seem to be in production and not after release. That tear affected several pages. Do you know if CGC will treat that tear for a error in production.

6 minutes ago, J0WY said:

Thanks for the input. That tear at the bottom center seem to be in production and not after release. That tear affected several pages. Do you know if CGC will treat that tear for a error in production.

I don't think that would be considered a "manufacturing flaw" by CGC, only because I don't think it's common. I could be wrong.