• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A question for CGC on Turnaround Times

26 posts in this topic

My feelings are that within a year or two, PGX will be up to snuff and will be be very competitive with CGC. Competition is neccesary and healthy. CGC can't be allowed to remain a monopoly.We, as collectors, need options.

that won't happen unless PGX gets cred in thie resto tec ability like hiring matt nelon as their resto tector. no cred, no compettion with collectors who buy slabbed GA, SA, BA comics.

Could I have the english translation of what you said? stooges.gif

that won't happen unless PGX gets cred in thie resto tec ability like hiring matt nelon as their resto tector. no cred, no compettion with collectors who buy slabbed GA, SA, BA comics.

you just need to get out more, 27_laughing.gif i've edited my post from the spelling errors. sorry.gif

I keep hearing that. So I guess they'll just have to get cred... or not survive. As far as I'm concerned CGC doesn't have a whole lot of cred as it is. They seem to be all over the map with there grading and they also seem to be dumbing down the grading system, allowing a lot of fines to be very fines etc. etc. And until they're able to spot pressed books, they'll have very little cred with me anyway.

that's your opinion and that's fine, but how many big dealers(i.e. metropolis, mile high, robert storms, etc.) submit their books for grading to PGX? 893whatthe.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif i'd say ZERO, that's all the cred CGC needs. gossip.gifheadbang.gif

you just need to get out more, 27_laughing.gif i've edited my post from the spelling errors. sorry.gif

No you haven't. tongue.gif