• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone ever seen a Nedor from the Tom Reilly collection?

23 posts in this topic

Interesting thought, but I'm old enough to have been buying back then, and I don't remember seeing them on the market. I'll email a few dealers that were around back then, and see if they recollect ever seeing any.

Jeff, here's a question for you. I myself collect Centaurs & Fox & the ocassional Nedors , how was there distribution system ?? Was it as bad as Centaurs?? This explains alot when it comes to Pedigrees & collectons. I know Nedors wern't the best , but in your opinion would you say there distribution was as bad as Centaurs or just plain bad across the board.

I honestly don't know. It's tempting to assume that the distribution wasn't good, but Edgar Church and Lamont Larson didn't seem to have any trouble getting Nedors. It's odd that Reilly wouldn't have even one.

A member of the Reilly family gave the Marvel Mystery run to some neighbor kids before the family decided to sell the whole collection. I suppose it's possible that something similar happened to the Nedors, but I'd only be guessing. Even in that scenario, you'd think some of those books would have entered the marketplace.

It's looking to me like no Nedors existed in the collection.

Just talked to Bob. The Nedors were all there. He doesn't know what happened to them though.