• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
1 1

15 posts in this topic

First takeit wins and immediately trumps all PM negotiations. Any variation of "takeit" counts.

I accept Paypal, check, money order or cash. No Hall of Shamers or Probies. Payment expected in 72 hours unless we work it out ahead of time.

US shipping is included. International shipping will need to be determined prior to sale.

Three days' return shipping from receipt. Buyer is responsible for shipping cost back unless item was damaged in transit.

Please do not edit takeits and please do not commit to buy unless you intend to follow through.

Edited by Ryan.

Take 10% off any list price, including the bundle price. The Blue Bolt in particular has been blowing up. 

I will close this thread in the morning. Thanks for looking. 

Okay, I lied. One more since I'm sitting on my couch unable to move due to a sleeping infant on top of me. 

Aggie Mack 8 CGC 2.0. Maybe the least sexy bikini cover ever. 🤷‍♂️ $100 shipped. 

003.thumb.jpg.99156ea8c4792aa3423e2dbe4bad5d3b.jpg

004.thumb.jpg.e634ed1d38bd44e68477bc0efed784a1.jpg

On 10/26/2019 at 7:53 AM, Ryan. said:

Okay, one more. 

Blue Bolt 108. LB Cole space cover. Good+. $400 shipped. 

20191020_173049.jpg

20191026_084938.jpg

20190919_094311.jpg

20190919_094259.jpg

:takeit:per PM 

I asked my two year old if I should buy it, and she said yes. 

11 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

Thanks! 

I asked my 3 year old if I should sell this and he asked if he could eat goldfish in bed. 

Haha! 

Seriously, I was going back and forth. She was on my lap, bugging me during an online training session. 

I showed her the picture and asked if I should buy it. She said yes! lol 

That was the deciding factor.