• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB : Strange Tales 103, 104, 108, 109, 116, 120 or 121

12 posts in this topic

Dear forum members,

If you could help me find any of the following books I would greatly appreciated it.

Strange Tales #103 : CGC 7.0

Strange Tales #104 : CGC 7.0

Strange Tales #108 : CGC 8.0

Stranges Tales #109 : CGC 8.0

Stranges Tales #116 : CGC 8.0-8.5

Strange Tales #120 : CGC 8.5

Strange Tales #121 : CGC 8.5-9.0

Thanks,

Frederic

You probably have a decent shot at getting those books in the grades you are looking for.

Me, I need many of those in CGC 9.0 or higher and it's a nearly impossible task.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Surfer,

If you're ever going to press a book, that's a great candidate.

You know the more I look at this book the more I'm willing to experiment and give it a shot. There are a few slight ripples that I'd like to have removed that would make this book look very crisp. Now with all this talk about pressing where can I get this done?

You probably have a decent shot at getting those books in the grades you are looking for.

Me, I need many of those in CGC 9.0 or higher and it's a nearly impossible task.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

#108 CGC 9.2 on Heritage from the Joe and Nadia collection. Are you going to bid on it? It has cream pages which I'm not a fan of but for that book I could look the other way.

#108 CGC 9.2 on Heritage from the Joe and Nadia collection. Are you going to bid on it? It has cream pages which I'm not a fan of but for that book I could look the other way.

I'm still holding off on the Cr/Ow at this time. It might be the case that when I only need one or two issues to finish a run and the best I could get would be Cr/Ow, I might do it. I'm pretty sure that none of my Strange Tales run is less than Off-White.

Heritage does have a number of books that I'm interested in. And one major key has a rather low reserve that is, shall we say, enticing. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I've seen one of the professional pressers advertise in the new comic buyers guide magazine for $20. I'll look tonight. I've personally never had any work done by anyone.

I'm still holding off on the Cr/Ow at this time. It might be the case that when I only need one or two issues to finish a run and the best I could get would be Cr/Ow, I might do it. I'm pretty sure that none of my Strange Tales run is less than Off-White.

Heritage does have a number of books that I'm interested in. And one major key has a rather low reserve that is, shall we say, enticing. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I don't know if I mentioned this before but there was a raw copy advertised as a 9.4 a few months back on EBay that sold for only $660. It sure looked like a 9.2-9.4 book and unfortunantely I wasn't it a positon at the time to chase it too hard. I think I have only one slabb with cream pages and its a GA book.