• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Companies that purchase comics?
1 1

9 posts in this topic

I was wondering if there are any companies that purchase comics. I know that there are some that will take them on commission but I was wondering if there are any that will straight up purchase them. I know that the fee will probably be more than a commission sale but I would like a few to be sold quicker for personal reasons. I also know that I can sell on the boards but I am new and I know that could be an issue for some buyers. 

Thank you for any help you can give. 

On 10/26/2019 at 11:28 AM, RavensCollectibles said:

I was wondering if there are any companies that purchase comics. I know that there are some that will take them on commission but I was wondering if there are any that will straight up purchase them. I know that the fee will probably be more than a commission sale but I would like a few to be sold quicker for personal reasons. I also know that I can sell on the boards but I am new and I know that could be an issue for some buyers. 

Thank you for any help you can give. 

Check out mycomicshop.com

https://www.mycomicshop.com

yeah might help to try some local comic shops or the boards it might be a bit tough being new to sell higher dollar books here but I am sure the lower cost books boardies might be ok with taking a chance on a new person. 

also as mentioned mycomicshop could help it really depends on what your selling and how much your looking to get and how fast you want to get the cash. 

eBay or locally might be another venue to look at.

Best of Luck