• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your LCS Holliday Sales 2019 (my LCS celebrating 30 years!)

59 posts in this topic

unfortunately one of my LCS closed down recently in the mall but they opened in a smaller location with less hours.. So they aren't completely gone, but its definitely a tell that its not that easy out there for LCS to be profitable. specially in prime real estate areas; Where developers are trying to build condo's everywhere. I would pass in every so often as they sold mostly modern stuff but had back issues and some CGC stuff every so often. As well as the loved Funk-o's lol 

1 hour ago, Krismusic said:

did you just quote yourself and comment on your first post? lol 

Technically I commented about my 1st post, and then quoted the comment about the 1st post :ohnoez:

Just to be sure you know that I've had a conversation :insane: 

42 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Technically I commented about my 1st post, and then quoted the comment about the 1st post :ohnoez:

Just to be sure you know that I've had a conversation :insane: 

its ok we have people that can help with that now.. lol 

20 hours ago, Krismusic said:

its ok we have people that can help with that now.. lol 

Since no one is really posting today :makepoint:lol I'm just happy this LCS made it 30 years :foryou: This is my childhood LCS too! :headbang: 

74324992_10157813730396473_8278964301046

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Since no one is really posting today :makepoint:lol I'm just happy this LCS made it 30 years :foryou: This is my childhood LCS too! :headbang: 

74324992_10157813730396473_8278964301046

it not Friday yet.. but also yeah the boards are not as busy. maybe everyone is busy getting ready for the holiday season Christmas and turkey day and black Friday 

Well I guess since no one either has their available sales for their LCS yet, or no one is interested....

SO I'll sum it up, unless this somehow get's interesting :) 

I went by Keith's, I posted their sales in a thread in comics general, today.

I didn't pick up anything :(

they had superman 243 in VF 

ASM #365 in VF 

1st lady deathstrike in the alpha flight book

they also had a real NM + copy of the punisher 1 from the ongoing series priced at $30 1987-88?

The sale today was, buy a $50 or less back issue, then get 2 more at 30% off but lol

I just couldn't pull the trigger on anything...

I'm interested! but it doesn't look like any of my LCS has announced their holiday sales yet.  One of them had a Halloween sale that I didn't go to.

One of them is under new ownership according to their facebook page, and I was hoping for some sort of related sale/discounts, but so far no dice.

16 minutes ago, revat said:

I'm interested! but it doesn't look like any of my LCS has announced their holiday sales yet.  One of them had a Halloween sale that I didn't go to.

One of them is under new ownership according to their facebook page, and I was hoping for some sort of related sale/discounts, but so far no dice.

lol They should have had a grand reopening or something, mine has promised to update with further sales this month, so I figured it'd be a fun thread to get into the holiday spirit!

So far it's the only LCS posting sales so far lol so again feels like slim pickin's

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol They should have had a grand reopening or something, mine has promised to update with further sales this month, so I figured it'd be a fun thread to get into the holiday spirit!

So far it's the only LCS posting sales so far lol so again feels like slim pickin's

Our LCS don't have any sales.. actually everyone has been pretty stingy recently...

12 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Our LCS don't have any sales.. actually everyone has been pretty stingy recently...

I wonder if this is why my LCS has such "odd" sales, I mean....

$50 or less at regular price, then 30% off 2 more...

lol C'mon!

5 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

lol that is interesting... what are you looking to get? 

they usually put and label new stock on Sunday, they didn't have much today, as far as $50 or less back issue desireable's lol

keys they had galore but they were all over $50, except the Batman Beyond Batgirl cover, which their computer said they have 2 but couldn't find :pullhair: priced at $20

was tempted at the Batman Beyond #25 still priced at $6.99..... but we'll see :) 

the Batman are new books, so they don't qualify for the sale

Thanksgiving/Fall items and a lot of new arrivals kids books. Come over and check them out. Don't forget we're having an extra 25% off through Sunday, November 17.

No photo description available.lol and IF YOU'VE SIGNED UP FOR HALF PRICE BOOKS EMAILS, YOU MIGHT HAVE PERCENTAGES OFF THIS WEEK :whee: