• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC help *UPDATE*
1 1

23 posts in this topic

So, I got the book back today. Correct info on the comic itself although it did not get re-graded, and there is no way this is an 8.0, so all of this was, in the end, pointless.

Oh yeah, no newton rings but more than a few scuffs on the case itself. Seeing as how I am going to have to crack it out anyway due to the incorrect grade, it doesn't really matter to me, but I thought you all may want to know.

Overall grade on this experience - :(

-slym

5 minutes ago, slym2none said:

So, I got the book back today. Correct info on the comic itself although it did not get re-graded, and there is no way this is an 8.0, so all of this was, in the end, pointless.

Oh yeah, no newton rings but more than a few scuffs on the case itself. Seeing as how I am going to have to crack it out anyway due to the incorrect grade, it doesn't really matter to me, but I thought you all may want to know.

Overall grade on this experience - :(

-slym

What do the grader notes say Slym? Did you get them when it was first submitted? It’s definitely possible the grade is correct and the flaws are on the interior.