• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] REOPENED - A couple slabbed Spidey Keys and X-Men Keys
1 1

37 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, pmWolf said:

Oh, cool. I'm going to need a new principal/superintendent in about a year. How fast are you getting through? 

:bigsmile: I’m not going through quickly.  Only able to take 1 class a term right now. I started in the fall will probably take a couple years.  

2 minutes ago, T'Challa said:

:bigsmile: I’m not going through quickly.  Only able to take 1 class a term right now. I started in the fall will probably take a couple years.  

What grade(s) are you teaching?

Just now, T'Challa said:
2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

What grade(s) are you teaching?

I teach K-5 P.E.

Yeah - you need to get into administration before your body gives out.  lol

My wife is currently teaching 2-4 at a three teacher elementary school - and she does P.E. for all the grades K-6.  My daughter teaches grade 2 dual language, and my son teaches 4th grade.

You should hear them talk about "teaching stuff"...., 

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

Yeah - you need to get into administration before your body gives out.  lol

My wife is currently teaching 2-4 at a three teacher elementary school - and she does P.E. for all the grades K-6.  My daughter teaches grade 2 dual language, and my son teaches 4th grade.

You should hear them talk about "teaching stuff"...., 

It’s crazy man!  My wife teaches too!  We should be writing books with all the stories to tell.  It definitely takes a lot of patience.   I’m on my 12th year of teaching P.E. and it is taking it’s toll.  I’d like to get out of Elementary and get into MS or HS.  

16 hours ago, T'Challa said:

It’s crazy man!  My wife teaches too!  We should be writing books with all the stories to tell.  It definitely takes a lot of patience.   I’m on my 12th year of teaching P.E. and it is taking it’s toll.  I’d like to get out of Elementary and get into MS or HS.  

It's my 20th year teaching HS. (And, yeah..my wife teaches, too). 

We need to start a club. 

Great books, by the way...