• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Vultures, a Werewolf, Cimmerians, Other Bronze: Now 15% Off the Slabs, 10% Off All Raws
1 1

92 posts in this topic

2 GA slabs and many DC/Marvel bronze raws will make up the books for this thread.  The raws come from a small collection of bronze books recently picked up which contained runs that included multiple copies of some of the issues.

The Rules: :rulez:

• No hos/probs;
  • PayPal preferred, e-transfer okay in Canada;
  • Shipping via Canada Post within Canada for 1 or 2 slabs, or up to 6 raws, is $10.00, shipping to the US via Canada Post for 1 or 2 slabs, or up to 6 raws, is $15.00; anything over that limit will need to be determined.
  • No returns on the slabs; if there's something you see on the raws that I missed, please contact me within 1 week of receiving and we'll work it out (full refund, but shipping on you).
  • I'll listen to reasonable offers ... don't hesitate to PM. If we reach a deal via PM, I'll mark books SOLD as soon as I can, but if another boardie beats me to it, then he/she is the winner!  Thus ... the first :takeit: (or variant thereof) in the thread claims the book(s) and trumps ANY negotiations via PM!
  • I’ll send out invoices within 2 days (or sooner) of the thread’s closing.  Please provide payment within 2 days of invoice date.

I'll start with the 2 GA slabs this morning, and then post the raws this afternoon and tonight. Onward ...

Edited by BuscemasAvengers

Shock SuspenStories 9, CGC 7.0 OW; if you haven't read 'Carrion Death' and the gruesome 'October Game' from this classic issue in the run, YOU NEED TOO! Awesome stories by Bradbury, Gaines and Feldstein supported by the great art of Feldstein, Crandall, Kamen, Wood and Orlando. A 4.0 OW sold for $320.00 in February, and a 6.0 OW/W sold for $376.00 last month. Asking: $435.00.

20191106_090042_resized.jpg

20191106_090057_resized.jpg

Edited by BuscemasAvengers