• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Ask Greggy!"™ !!!!

1,835 posts in this topic

Greggy people keep telling me that the national weather association used to lease your head and use it for a weather balloon, is this true?

greggy, please explain why the combination of liquid Advil gell caps & Full Throttle energy drink works.
Ibuprofen + Caffeine = Heaven

Originally Posted By: TupennyConan
greggy, please explain why the combination of liquid Advil gell caps & Full Throttle energy drink works.
Ibuprofen + Caffeine = Heaven

I will attest to that...and the fact that it is very bad for you.

Originally Posted By: greggy
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header"> Originally Posted By: TupennyConan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">greggy, please explain why the combination of liquid Advil gell caps & Full Throttle energy drink works. </div></div>Ibuprofen + Caffeine = Heaven

I will attest to that...and the fact that it is very bad for you.

(shrug) I didn't mix it so why should I care?

Originally Posted By: greggy
 Originally Posted By: nik
Who are your 10 least favorite posters on the boards, in order, and why.

popcorn.gif

\(tsk\)

Then who are your 10 most favorite posters and why?

grin.gif

(tsk)

Roy likes spicy Clamato & Jack anyway so you can go ahead & discount his tastes.

Actually that was a one time deal. I usually drink straight Jack shots and have a vodka/Redbull burning on the side. If I'm out of Jack then anything goes...two weeks ago was a Captain Morgan's spicey rum weekend. Straight up all weekend long.

I'm going to attempt this weekend without a drink.

:wishluck:

R.

Roy likes spicy Clamato & Jack anyway so you can go ahead & discount his tastes.

Actually that was a one time deal. I usually drink straight Jack shots and have a vodka/Redbull burning on the side. If I'm out of Jack then anything goes...two weeks ago was a Captain Morgan's spicey rum weekend. Straight up all weekend long.

I'm going to attempt this weekend without a drink.

:wishluck:

R.

Clamato & that vodka would have been fine. Jack & ginger is the way to go too. Otherwise I sip but don't shoot Jack.

Originally Posted By: nik
Mixed drinks are for preppies, men drink beer sumo.gif

Men that look like this: sumo.gif

Men in Oregon are round, dumpy and wear diapers? :o