• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Ask Greggy!"™ !!!!

1,835 posts in this topic

Yes, it the "Ask Greggy!"™ thread!

Here you can "Ask Greggy!"™ for the answers to all of life's challenges;

Should I ask her out? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What would they think if I did this,_______? gossip.gif

What's the air-speed velocity of a sparrow?!? confused-smiley-013.gif

"Ask Greggy!™ and let your cares go!!!

Go ahead....ask him! devil.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

("Ask Greggy!"™, INC. is not responsible for any lost hopes, dreams or other fabrications you may have about life. Void where prohibited.)

Dear Greggy, what is the most effective way to express your anger with another member here on the boards

without getting a strike??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I'll take my answer 'on the boards'. Thanks.

Brown nose with Arch via PM first.

Dear Greggy, what is the most effective way to express your anger with another member here on the boards

without getting a strike??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I'll take my answer 'on the boards'. Thanks.

blush.gif......... 893whatthe.gif........ 893scratchchin-thumb.gif........... hail.gif........... 893applaud-thumb.gif.......... 27_laughing.gif

Here's a question:

If you bought these, would you actually get any skating done, or would you just sit on the curb "rubbing your aching tootsies"?

ef_1_b.JPG

Depends on the size of your feet.

Uh, NO! The correct "Ask Greggy!™ answer would be: screwy.gif

Dear Greggy, Do you think Neal Adams will ever do a sketch for me after our debate?
Yes, but you have to pay like the rest of us.

Uh, NO! The correct "Ask Greggy!™ answer would be: screwy.gif

Please refrain from making non-question comments.

He spams my PM enough, why you I need to ask HIM? makepoint.gif

Yes,....well,..."Ask Greggy!"™ INC. forgot to mention that your questions must be in English! makepoint.gif

foreheadslap.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

O.....M.......G........R......O........T.......F......L.......M.......A.......O!!!! sign-funnypost.gif

Dear Greggy,

Will this rash ever go away? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifpopcorn.gif

Yes, but bleach must be poured over it immediately.

Arrrrrrggghhhhh!!!! Agony! Agony!,......oh, the pain! The Pain!!! Christo_pull_hair.gif