• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Ask Greggy!"™ !!!!

1,835 posts in this topic

Dear Greggy:

What is the proper way to eat sushi? Do you dip the whole piece of fish and rice in the soy, or do you peel off the fish slice and only dip it in?

And by sushi, I mean REAL sushi, not those rolls that poser wannabes eat.

Thank you, oh guru of the maguro!

Dear Greggy:

What is the proper way to eat sushi? Do you dip the whole piece of fish and rice in the soy, or do you peel off the fish slice and only dip it in?

I peel off the fish and dip it in the soy with ample amounts of wasabi.

Dear Greggy:

thumbsup2.gif

Mmm. Wasabi. cloud9.gif

Dear Greggy:

thumbsup2.gif

Mmm. Wasabi. cloud9.gif

I'm with you there, Rhino! Sushi is just a means to get at the fresh Ginger & Wasabi.

thumbsup2.gif

Dear Greggy,

The other day I woke up feeling grin.gif so I decided to take a drive. I was waiting at a 893censored-thumb.gif light when a 893censored-thumb.gif behind me gave my car a little bumpit.gif I was so scared I 893censored-thumb.gif a tonofbricks.gif

The police came and I was cloud9.gif They gave them a 893censored-thumb.gif ticket for 893censored-thumb.gifbumpit.gif the back of my car. But now, my neck hurts. I feel so frustrated.gif and yet foreheadslap.gif at the same time. Should I sue?

Dear Greggy,

The other day I woke up feeling grin.gif so I decided to take a drive. I was waiting at a 893censored-thumb.gif light when a 893censored-thumb.gif behind me gave my car a little bumpit.gif I was so scared I 893censored-thumb.gif a tonofbricks.gif

The police came and I was cloud9.gif They gave them a 893censored-thumb.gif ticket for 893censored-thumb.gifbumpit.gif the back of my car. But now, my neck hurts. I feel so frustrated.gif and yet foreheadslap.gif at the same time. Should I sue?

Yes