• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Ask Greggy!"™ !!!!

1,835 posts in this topic

Dear Greggy,

Considering mortgage rates, the housing bubble, and my collecting habits, when would be the best time to purchase a new home? Now, in six months, or in twelve months?

Also, more importantly, who will win the pre-season NFL match up between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Philadelphia Eagles?

Also, more importantly, who will win the pre-season NFL match up between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Philadelphia Eagles?

Dear Sensei,

Since you so kindly enlightened us on the virtues of sushi, I will help Greggy field the football portion of your question. He's Canadian & may be more inclined to answer hockey questions, plus pigskin in the GWN has some weird rules that may hinder his ability to answer US regulation football questions.....

Nobody really cares about pre-season. Only the guys on the verge of getting cut are playing like they want to win. The stars come in and play two, maybe three series some games. Big deal. Do you even remember last year's pre-season record for both these teams? If so, lighten up on the football & put that energy into your comic collecting, because pre-season is moot.

Back to Gregggy...

Dear Greggy,

Considering mortgage rates, the housing bubble, and my collecting habits, when would be the best time to purchase a new home? Now, in six months, or in twelve months?

12 months - Pittsburgh

Dear Greggy,

If Sterling is not Cadaver, then when will Sterling return & who will he return as? gossip.gif

December 25, 2005 - SterlingtheEvilElf

Dear Greggy,

Thank you for your quick replies to our humble questions. How do you answer so fast? Wit? Cable connection? Magic 8 Ball? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm omnipotent tongue.gif

Dear Greggy,

Thank you for your quick replies to our humble questions. How do you answer so fast? Wit? Cable connection? Magic 8 Ball? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893whatthe.gif Does that mean you could impregnate every fertile female on the Earth at the same time????? hail.gif

Dear Greggy,

893whatthe.gif Does that mean you could impregnate every fertile female on the Earth at the same time????? hail.gif

If you believe that I'm omnipotent, then the answer is yes. makepoint.gif

Dear Greggy,

Which is more valuable: The currently 2.5 unslabbed book you bought off the rack, read and saved from your childhood, or the 9.4 CGC'd copy of the same issue you tracked down & dished out guide multiples for 25 years later? confused-smiley-013.gif

The 2.5 because there is a non-monetary value attached to it. The 9.4 is probably not even top census. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif