• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Ask Greggy!"™ !!!!

1,835 posts in this topic

899626-threadsucks9.JPG

Dude,

When you troll, do you use an electric motor or just turn down the RPM on the 7.5hp Evinrude?

Just wondering ...

Ubie X

That post is almost a year old. Christo_pull_hair.gif

You telling me I'm a bit slow? Dense? Ya know, I'd be offended if I wasn't so busy responding to ancient posts.

stooges.gif

Ubie X wink.gif

Cal 893whatthe.gif is that you?

899626-threadsucks9.JPG

Dude,

When you troll, do you use an electric motor or just turn down the RPM on the 7.5hp Evinrude?

Just wondering ...

Ubie X

You telling me I'm a bit slow? Dense? Ya know, I'd be offended if I wasn't so busy responding to ancient posts.

stooges.gif

Ubie X wink.gif

Get ready for some angry pm's from CAL. makepoint.gif

stooges.gif

Ubie X wink.gif

Get ready for some angry pm's from CAL. makepoint.gif

Nah, he likes me. Besides, he's not due to read this thread for another month yet. flowerred.gif

,,,Greggy,...how long is it really safe to go before committing to choosing the sex of a hermaphroditic child?...our doctors all says wait till puberty and let the child decide for itself, but I'm not sure,... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

,,,Greggy,...how long is it really safe to go before committing to choosing the sex of a hermaphroditic child?...our doctors all says wait till puberty and let the child decide for itself, but I'm not sure,... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif
10 years, 355 days, 22 hours, 15 minutes after birth.

In front of me stand Fred Phelps, Osama bin Laden, and Paris Hilton. I have a gun loaded with only two bullets. What do I do? confused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif
Fire both shots into Paris

In front of me stand Fred Phelps, Osama bin Laden, and Paris Hilton. I have a gun loaded with only two bullets. What do I do? confused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif
Fire both shots into Paris

27_laughing.gif