• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Ask Greggy!"™ !!!!

1,835 posts in this topic

Greggy - Who is that skinny guy with the fro who wears the Superman costume at every SD Con I go to? I know I've seen a pic of him posted in the forums here but I can't remember when. As you really do know all, could you give me the infromation?
Joshua Golemba

Bwah-ha-ha-ha 27_laughing.gif

makepoint.gif

For some reason I don't think I'm going to find out.....

Hey Greggy what are you gonna do when I kick your [embarrassing lack of self control] all the way down Lombard and dump you on the warf with the seals?
Aren't they sea lions? That'll never happen because you'll be attending a wedding that week.

confused.gif

Why so confussed, grasshopper? It's a trick question: If you just had pepperoni pizza, the back up story would win. But, if you haven't already had pepperoni pizza,.......well, in that case, the pizza wins. thumbsup2.gif

confused.gif

Why so confussed, grasshopper? It's a trick question: If you just had pepperoni pizza, the back up story would win. But, if you haven't already had pepperoni pizza,.......well, in the case, the pizza wins. thumbsup2.gif

confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

I'm not sure a penguin can adequately translate for a canadian in short shorts....,