• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Ask Greggy!"™ !!!!

1,835 posts in this topic

Dear Greggy,

My 100 pagers have moved out of the comic cavern, and have taken over the family room. They've been leaving Cheeto residue on the curtains, and beer caps in the corners, sometimes lodged in the sheetrock. I have to unplug the toilets every morning. That, I can live with.

Recently, however, they have been playing loud music and breaking whiskey bottles against the spittoons, way into the wee hours of the night. They are seriously disturbing my family's ability to get a good night's sleep. And you wouldn't believe the stench they are capable of making.

Recently, a note demanding access to the living room, the big screen TV, and my wife's mascara was found nailed to our beagle's forehead with carpet tacks. The poor dog is basically only interested in food and barking, so I fail to find humor in this blatant abuse.

Should I give in to this menace??? Or, should I fight back...., with oil and flame????

Sign me,

Concerned

P.S. They're only 8.0s

sumo.gif ?
confused-smiley-013.gif
juggle.gif
makepoint.gif
insane.gif
Ask a lame question or get out
gossip.gif You still haven't answered the previous question. confused-smiley-013.gif
It was a legit question and how the Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? should I know? poke2.gif

sumo.gif ?
confused-smiley-013.gif
juggle.gif
makepoint.gif
insane.gif
gossip.gif You still haven't answered the previous question. confused-smiley-013.gif
It was a legit question and how the Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? should I know? poke2.gif

Get a Googling sumo.gif

sumo.gif ?
confused-smiley-013.gif
juggle.gif
makepoint.gif
insane.gif

Get a Googling sumo.gif

Schultz knows nothing....nothing confused-smiley-013.gif

sumo.gif ?
confused-smiley-013.gif
juggle.gif
makepoint.gif
insane.gif

Get a Googling sumo.gif

Schultz knows nothing....nothing confused-smiley-013.gif

Ok....then how much wood could a woodchuck chuck..... confused-smiley-013.gif