• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Ask Greggy!"™ !!!!

1,835 posts in this topic

Dear Greggy,

My Brother-in-Law showed up to the possum trot earlier today wearing the same color shirt as I was. I was mortified. I made up an excuse and left early.

Did I do the right thing, or should I have confronted him?

Dear Greggy,

My Brother-in-Law showed up to the possum trot earlier today wearing the same color shirt as I was. I was mortified. I made up an excuse and left early.

Did I do the right thing, or should I have confronted him?

Yes, but shoot him the next time you see him.

Hey Greggy,

How stupid do you have to be, to not know when people are making fun of you in a thread with them asking you questions?

Now now Deathlock don't be mad and wait your turn in line. 893naughty-thumb.gif He of the short shorts will enlighten you sooner or later. crazy.gif

Hey Greggy,

How stupid do you have to be, to not know when people are making fun of you in a thread with them asking you questions?

Now now Deathlock don't be mad and wait your turn in line. 893naughty-thumb.gif He of the short shorts will enlighten you sooner or later. crazy.gif

I guess that was a more pathetic response than even Greggy could have thought of. foreheadslap.gif

Hey Greggy,

One level lower than you? confused-smiley-013.gif

Hey Greggy,

WHOAH! Color SOMEONE green!

yeahok.gif

Thank you for using the graemlin for which I was responsible for getting onto these boards. Every time someone yeahoks I am proud.

Hey Greggy,

Except I don't have this thread, so you sir must be the stupidiest one. 27_laughing.gif

Hey Greggy,

yeahok.gif

Thank you for using the graemlin for which I was responsible for getting onto these boards. Every time someone yeahoks I am proud.

yeahok.gif

Hey Greggy,

yeahok.gif

yeahok.gif

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Hey Greggy,

yeahok.gif

yeahok.gif

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

yeahok.gif

So who was the person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point who bumped this lame thread? confused-smiley-013.gif

Jeese, too dumb to figute that out for yourself?

Oh - time for bed so I will bid you, sweet, sweet DL, a fond goodnight. I'll see you in our dreams! flowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gif

So who was the person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point who bumped this lame thread? confused-smiley-013.gif

Jeese, too dumb to figute that out for yourself?

Oh - time for bed so I will bid you, sweet, sweet DL, a fond goodnight. I'll see you in our dreams! flowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gif

yeahok.gif

Hey Greggy,

Except I don't have this thread, so you sir must be the stupidiest one. 27_laughing.gif
But, you are one level lower than me so that can't be the case! confused.gif

Hey Greggy,

yeahok.gif

Hey Greggy,

yeahok.gif
Later dork