• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Ask Greggy!"™ !!!!

1,835 posts in this topic

Are you going to answer the poor man's question about Invaders #3 or not. makepoint.gif Because of this mess you've made DiceX thinks it was me that was wanting a copy. gossip.gif

Thanks for the offer Dice. My copy is VeryFine+ cloud9.gif

Hey dumbarse, there are 2 on the census who he can look for himself.
He asked it in good faith. 893naughty-thumb.gif Are these questions getting too tough for you? wink.gif

Are you going to answer the poor man's question about Invaders #3 or not. makepoint.gif Because of this mess you've made DiceX thinks it was me that was wanting a copy. gossip.gif

He asked it in good faith. 893naughty-thumb.gif Are these questions getting too tough for you? wink.gif
sleeping.gif

sleeping.gif
Maybe I should find a coin guy to explain the questions to you. gossip.gif

Craw? Is that some Canadian form of spoken word? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with it.

No! Not "craw"! CRAW!!!

(Gawd I hope someone remembers GET SMART!)

I do hail.gif

Craw? Is that some Canadian form of spoken word? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with it.

No! Not "craw"! CRAW!!!

Never heard of it.................................................. poke2.gif

No! Not "craw"! CRAW!!!

I do hail.gif

No you don't. makepoint.gif

No! Not "craw"! CRAW!!!

Missed it by THAT MUCH.

I knew someone stupid was gonna answer my stupid question stupidly like that. poke2.gif

acclaim.gif

But I get more praise then you, as it was my questions, & stupid ways of asking them is what catches people's attention. grin.gif

893censored-thumb.gif

I knew someone stupid was gonna answer my stupid question stupidly like that. poke2.gif

acclaim.gif

But I get more praise then you, as it was my questions, & stupid ways of asking them is what catches people's attention. grin.gif

Well you have my attention then.

acclaim.gif

No duh, you people like to make fun of those who have problems with their posts. poke2.gif

acclaim.gif

No duh, you people like to make fun of those who have problems with their posts. poke2.gif
Go to bed. makepoint.gif

acclaim.gif

Go to bed. makepoint.gif
893blahblah.gif