• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My garage sale !!!

13 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

I am having a garage sale today. There will be lots of bric-a brac; some furniture; pottery, childrens clothing and of course comic books. The sale is from 11-6 Saturday August 6th and Sunday August 7th Rain or shine. The location is 147-40 Northern Boulevard, Flushing, NY 11358. See you there.

KK

Okay guys. Its been a pretty busy day here at "The Comic Hut". We are going to be running a special for the rest of the afternoon. Anybody that purchases a comic off the wall will get a 30% discount. Comics out of the showcase take 45% off. If you spend over $1,000 you will also get a mystery prize valued at over $100. We have been busy all day so please if you are having trouble finding parking, you may need to circle around the block a few times.

KK

I really don't know if you are being silly or what...

Why not list some in the marketplace for sale here?

I mean even if you don't want to mess around with international shipping you could sell to USA members. poke2.gif

I mean even if you don't want to mess around with international shipping you could sell to USA members

Discrimination sumo.gif

A USA board buddy could get them and then ship'em out to you. flowerred.gif

I mean even if you don't want to mess around with international shipping you could sell to USA members

Discrimination sumo.gif

A USA board buddy could get them and then ship'em out to you. flowerred.gif

True yay.gif

Thanks to all those that stopped by today and made the garage sale a smashing success today. There will still be lots of bric -a -brac , clothing and of course comic books for the sale tomorrow. The sale will continue whether rain or shine. Kevin, it was a pleasure meeting you and your wife today. I hope you enjoy those Gold Keys. See you guys tomorrow.

Hi fellow comic geeks,

I want to first thank everybody that showed up to my garage sale this weekend. It turned out to be a smashing success. It was very nice meeting all you fine folks. I was very surprised to see that us comic people are a fine looking bunch of folks. Who says that all comic book people are "fat slobs"??? That is certainly not the case with this group. Marco in particular has a nice tight little package and I hope to see him again soon. And Cynthia and Dave are a beautiful couple. (P.S.-I hope you enjoy those run of Sandman's that you bought. )

Anyways, thank you everybody that attended.

KK