• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TOS 39 - updated grade and grader notes
1 1

28 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Krismusic said:

Thanks everyone for their input it helped a lot I am now the proud owner of TOS 39!!! :whee::cloud9:

@joeypost

@James J Johnson

Special thanks to you guys for the expert info.. Joeypost I believe was correct (what a eye and experience, wow!) under the scope it was paint it had shiny gold metallic flakes in the black paint spots and had a texture to part of the dot that lifted off the page like you can pick it off. I also think the yellow stain might be from yellow paint and possibly a mixture of paint thinners as a best guess as looks like it bleed into the paper slightly as there is colour still there. 

Damn...

On 11/20/2019 at 12:33 PM, joeypost said:

Ask for a back cover scan.

Gross,but good call.I've helped empty apartments after evictions in not the nicest buildings and seen this before.On papers,behind picture frames and stuff.A bit ew.

Ah,I see it turned to ne paint,but still a good guess.

Edited by porcupine48

updated with grades notes 

probably would try the CPR game but might give it a go but might talk to some pro's before hand and it wouldn't be anytime soon.. but any feedback greatly appreciated. 

image.png.651e8f744e44f59a9233df756d81d2d3.png