• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grader Notes
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hi Bark Knight, 

The grader notes should been with the books.  If you are the basic you do not get them.  Premier or Elite Members get them. Try calling CGC, they are very helpful.

31 minutes ago, The Bark Knight said:

Had my first submission graded and sent back to me.  How long does it take for graders notes to post? I'm really curious as to why one of my books received the grade that it did.  Is there some way to request them if they don't post soon?  Thank you

10 hours ago, The Bark Knight said:

Had my first submission graded and sent back to me.  How long does it take for graders notes to post? I'm really curious as to why one of my books received the grade that it did.  Is there some way to request them if they don't post soon?  Thank you

I've just had the same for some silver age comics I sent for grading in early October 2019. It took a week, or so, for the grading notes to appear on my CGC account data. They don't include grading notes in the returned shipping. My problem was a reported detached staple on a valuable key issue, which was definitely not the case when I sent it in. Presumably this happened during Value Pressing? Take note.

Edited by Colin Nash
typing error

14 hours ago, The Bark Knight said:

Please report if you get them. I was told by cgc they are not guaranteed.