• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

John R. Holiday Sale **CLOSED**
1 1

600 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, John R said:

Ripley’s Believe it or Not #53    —    Reader Copy    —    $0.50

IMG_9056.jpg

1 hour ago, John R said:

Ripley’s Believe it or Not #56    —    Reader Copy    —    $0.50

IMG_9058.jpg

I'll take these two please.I remember these two issues being in one of my first childhood yard sale finds :cloud9: Really brings me back :smile:

2 hours ago, SkOw said:

:applause:

Some made it through the ages-a couple of my favourite Boris Karloff,Tragg and Charlton Ghost books,but mum liked to randomly purge mine and my dads(mostly Conan and Sgt Rock for him) comics.Anytime I see one and it jogs a memory,I jump all over it.

15 hours ago, porcupine48 said:
16 hours ago, John R said:

Ripley’s Believe it or Not #53    —    Reader Copy    —    $0.50

IMG_9056.jpg

16 hours ago, John R said:

Ripley’s Believe it or Not #56    —    Reader Copy    —    $0.50

IMG_9058.jpg

I'll take these two please.I remember these two issues being in one of my first childhood yard sale finds :cloud9: Really brings me back :smile:

^^ Thanks

1 hour ago, porcupine48 said:

Some made it through the ages-a couple of my favourite Boris Karloff,Tragg and Charlton Ghost books,but mum liked to randomly purge mine and my dads(mostly Conan and Sgt Rock for him) comics.Anytime I see one and it jogs a memory,I jump all over it.

I'm sure many can relate here - i had many books thrown out by my parents as a kid and instantly get nostalgic if i see the covers to those books.