• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

POTPOURRI OF HORROR COMICS

1 post in this topic

TERMS; NO LIST PEOPLE.  PAYMENT BY PAYPAL OR MAILED CERTIFIED FUNDS.  RETURNS ACCEPTED WITHIN 10 DAYS OF YOUR RECEIPT OF BOOKS.  I DON'T REFUND SHIPPING UNLESS THERE'S A LARGE ERROR IN MY DESCRIPTIONS.  SHIPPING = $5.00 DOMESTIC, $10.00 CANADA.

ASTONISHING #36 LOOKS VG, FLAT, SUPPLE, GLOSSY COVER, WHITE/OFF WHITE PAGES, BUT DETACHED FROM FRONT COVER, STILL ATTACHED TO BC.  SOME SORT OF BROWN DARKNESS ALONG SPINE. I WOULD CALL IT A G/VG.  $45.00.

MYSTIC 46, VG+, FLAT, SUPPLE, WHITE PAGES.  THE DEFECT IS A SLIGHT HORIZONTAL CREASE ALONG THE LOWER PORTION OF THE BOOK, ABOUT 1-1/2" ABOVE THE BOTTOM EDGE, NOT GLARINGLY NOTICEABLE.  $49.00.

MEN'S ADVENTURES #5 IN FINE CONDITION.  GOOD MIX OF STORIES INCLUDING CRIME, SPORTS, HORROR, AND SCI-FI.

GOOD CANDIDATE FOR A CGC SLAB.  $58.00

ADVENTURES INTO DARKNESS #12, BY STANDARD COMICS.  ALL PAGES ARE ATTACHED AND ARE OFF-WHITE.  INCLUDED IS A COPY MADE OF THE FRONT COVER.  GREAT STORIES!  FREE WITH ANY PURCHASE!

Astonishing 36.jpg

Astonishing 36 BC.jpg

AStonishing 36 int.jpg

Mystic 46.jpg

Mystic 46 BC.jpg

Men's Adv 5 a.jpg

Men's Adv 5 d.jpg

Men's Adv 5 c.jpg

Adv Darkness 12 cover scan.jpg

Adv Darkness 12 coverless.jpg